Dammi le mie lezioni
[html]

What is ‘yer’ supposed to sound like? O.o

The voice that literally came out of the ‘mist’ made her jump slightly and she put a hand to her forehead. ”I have little experience with horses. I don’t really trust anything completely.” So that meant no. Rio stopped leading Vitalia and turned to the stranger, ”Rio Marino. Nice to meet you.” She was quick to give the gentleman her name since nothing about him screamed that he was a threat to her. Rio turned to her horse and patted the mare on the nose gently. She steered her to face the stranger, and the horse turned her head to get a better view of him. She snorted softly in approval of the stranger. She, too, didn't see him as a threat and didn't sense any bad energies on him.

Rio continued petting her new horse, while trying to get the stranger to help her. ”Do you have any experience with these kinds of things?” Obviously, he did or else he wouldn’t be putting his two cents in. ”Do you think you can help me?” She was eager to learn and be like all the others that confidently rode their horses everywhere. The thought didn't pass her mind when she thought of getting a hooved companion. She thought the riding skills would just come naturally to her, but she was fatally wrong.

Word Count → 225

Points → 0

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread