Dammi le mie lezioni
[html]

Just a way of saying you. Like Hagrid's "Yer a wizard, Harry! Also, laateeee, I'm so sorry :<" 283

That's a shame. he said softly, wondering if there was an actual luperci around that she trusted at all, or if she just meant generally other animals. However, it made him sad altogether to think that the trust wasn't there between the two companions, and that was something he had half a mind to fix. Somehow. Frodo Silvertongue. he replied bluntly to give her his own name as was the polite thing to do. He'd introduced himself to so many people, and his scent was around constantly, it was a wonder anybody had to ask for his name any more. Certainly in AniWaya everybody knew him, even the new members and the ones who had yet to meet him. Yet, he wasn't quite yet out of phantom status.

He listened intently when she inquired about his own ability when it came to the matter. The curly-furred male nodded, a forced expression of calm coming upon his face when really he wanted to let out excitement and joy at the probability of teaching yet another wolf how to ride. Or at least in this case, the effort would be less as it seemed she already had enough information down. With Caprica, it had been touch and go from the beginning, and every moment had been dangerous. I do. he commented. An' help you I babagoozling will. I'll have a well nifty time, long john silver. the young man grinned, doing a little hop and a skip on the spot. He smoothed down his coat then, worried he might be looking - and sounding - a little odd. So, where would you have me start? What's it you seem to be havin' the difficult-eries with?

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread