Dammi le mie lezioni
[html]

Okay lol

Rio watched the man skip and jump in his spot, and she tried to hide her judging expression. She found the male odd, but harmless. When he was done having his spaz attack of excitement, he smoothed his clothes and she thought about what exactly she didn’t know. Everything about riding. ”Well, I know the gist of riding, but I don’t exactly know how to ride.” She probably didn’t make any sense at all. ”I need to learn how to ride. Simple as that. And if you can give me some good tips and pointers, I’m sure I can run with that.” Figuratively, of course.

The black and white mare snorted and whinnied behind her. Vitalia nudged her owner gently, pushing Rio towards the man. Rio looked back at the horse, but stood facing the man before her. ”I know the basics, I guess. I learned from watching others, but I don’t really know how to act them out. They’re all in here,” she pointed to her brain, ”I guess just start from the beginning, and I’ll let you know what I already know and understand.” There, just sum it up.

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

OOC Ending:
Frodo teaches Rio how to ride her horse gracefully. Then they part ways.

THE END Smile

Messages In This Thread