Every reason is a right to hate
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 280 | Pts: 0]

The female looked him over with suspicion, and Abella cowered behind him, though not obviously. She didn’t like being in strange lands where there was potential danger. She could probably defend herself if she needed to, but she wasn’t aware of that yet because it never came to be needed. Tyko stood silent as the dog looked him over. ”I need a horse. I’m willing to do you any favor that you need done because I have nothing to give you at the moment. Any favor you need, big or small, I will do it for you.” Tyko was good in keeping his word. He couldn’t trade the woman anything because he didn’t have anything.

Abella stepped out from behind him feeling that the tension was seemingly over between the two. Her beautiful eyes fell on the pale faced horse behind the dog woman. His color was a nice brown and he seemed to be well-tempered. The horse was beautiful too, strong and handsome. He would make for a good riding companion. She wondered if the woman would give them that one. Tyko looked over the other, ”Well? Do we have an agreement?” He was still waiting on his dagger from the other male he made a deal with, and it didn’t reach him quick enough. He couldn’t rob this woman because he had no weapons to give him an upper hand. He had to do an honest trade with her, even though that kind of thing wasn’t really his style. Tyko shifted his weight to his other leg, which wasn't injured. He put his arm around Abella and they both shifted their eyes to the trader, waiting on an answer.

<style>
.tykooop1 b {color:#7E524C;}
.tykooop1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.tykooop1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4B1D1D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hKWzO.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.tykooopbord {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread