Every reason is a right to hate
[html]
[WC: 230] I’d prefer the horse to be a ‘he’ Smile

His impatient manner seemed to annoy the female trader, but it didn’t bother him. He was who he was, and she agreed with his offer anyway. He smirked hearing that he could have the horse under the conditions he offered. He nodded in a few seconds time, ”Sure, whatever you wish. I will get on the task as quickly as possible.” Tyko stepped forward toward the female, now knowing that they were on neutral terms. He figured she wouldn’t hurt him, and he figured she had no reason to hurt him at the moment. So, they were even in his mind.

Seeing the woman suddenly go to the horse, Abella lowered her eyes. The trader must have seen her eyeing the stallion, so she just looked away quickly. She lowered her stare to the ground below, and stepped away from the two. She went back to standing behind Tyko, though in her original place a few steps back. He stood confidently a few steps closer to the trader, being as he was ready to recite her ‘deal tier’. When the dog’s attention was off of the horse and back on Tyko, Abella returned her gaze to the pretty stallion. She fell in love with his unusual markings. She had never seen a horse with just a white face before. It was definitely interesting to her, and she eyed him curiously.

<style>
.tykooop1 b {color:#7E524C;}
.tykooop1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.tykooop1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4B1D1D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hKWzO.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.tykooopbord {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread