Every reason is a right to hate
OOC: will fix

He annoyed her. Deeply. In an instant Amy changed what she was going to tell him to say to something more binding, stripping him of any way that he would have of worming out of it. She didn't like him, but a trade was still a trade. Besdes, it wasn't often such an offer came her way. Repeat after me. By my blood, I promise to do whatever you ask of me. By my kin I will deliver what you require. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and do as you wish. The wind stirred slightly, ash fluttering around on the ground.

Firmly she crossed her arms, meeting his gaze. Say your name afterwards, and the oath will be sealed. Amy wondered if he'd still accept it under such harsh circumstances. She wouldn't kill the horse if he didn't take it, but she had to wonder if he would have the nerve to take it after being told to enter such a binding contract. Even saying it made her excited, eager to have him under her control, serving her. Amy wasn't mad for power, but this oath always provoked that hungry reaction inside her.

Messages In This Thread