Every reason is a right to hate
[html]
Ooc.

Tyko could tell the female didn’t like him just by the energies that her body gave off. He smirked; he didn’t care whether he was a pleasant figure to her or not. All that mattered to him was that he got what he needed and that was all. He stood confidently with his hands holding each other by the wrists and reciting her oath with his gruff voice. By my blood, I promise to do whatever you ask of me. By my kin I will deliver what you require. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and do as you wish. His eyes locked with hers to make sure she knew that he was serious when reciting her oath. He would not break it no matter what, unless she did something that crossed him. Then he might decide not to.

The words he recited meant nothing to him, unlike what they had meant to her. He felt nothing attached to them, only because he didn’t know what they actually meant. He didn’t know what kind of trader Amy actually was, but he was sure to soon find out. His eyes remained locked on hers, ”Tyko Amini.” He said it with a darkened smirk, but never broke his gaze once. Abella broke her gaze from the horse to look nervously from the two. She felt the power in the oath, but apparently her master didn’t.

<style>
.tykooop1 b {color:#7E524C;}
.tykooop1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.tykooop1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#4B1D1D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hKWzO.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.tykooopbord {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread