[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

The fact that Draugr had said she'd be present was comforting, although the girl was younger, Odessa had full trust in her and her knowledge. 'I'm not sure about that...' Odessa said with a smile, uncertain, but forcing back a blush either way. She was understandably shy about the reason why she was worried, but if Draugr was going to be present, she may need to know. 'It's just that my body never really developed fully I suppose...' It remained thin, with curves but nothing like her mother, short and compact. 'I'm just concern it will complicate things, you know'. Of course, Odessa supposed it would be easier after the first time, everything would widen out she supposed.

'Well,' Odessa considered, trying to summon a topic to her mind. Her fingers tapped the stone work impatiently after a moment before her eyes brightened and she turned back to Draugr with a smile, 'We could always discuss medicine? Something we're both familiar with. Or perhaps plant life?'

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread