[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]
ooc things go here

'Yes. But I suppose only time will tell' she confided softly, offering up a grateful smile towards Draugr. Odessa wished she had the body shape of her mother, much more graceful (at least in Odessa's eyes) than her own. Or Draugr, her size was something to be envied. Nevertheless she worried and despite her best efforts there was nothing she could do to stop herself worrying, not even speaking with other healers was working like it should. A sigh escaped her maw and a shake of her head sent dark curls flying. 'Perhaps I'm just being paranoid. Maybe everything will be just fine'. The medic secured the fact in her mind, of course everything would be fine. What evidence did she have to support her worries that it wouldn't be? Everything had gone fine so far hadn't it?

Odessa was about to suggest another subject when Draugr spoke, taking her comment as a hint to choose a more level subject. But was brought out in a grin when Draugr accepted the subject. Ears flickered quickly as she questioned Odessa though. 'Uh...' she hummed, caught out by the question. 'I'm not quite sure aside form thyme. I haven't really been researching it' she blushed and tilted her eyes and ears downwards and backwards. 'I didn't really want to come across anything that might scare or worry me...' The medic made a nervous chuckle and the smiled. 'It's kinda of silly really'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread