[M] curses in your eyes
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 331 :: For Kargek and Draugr. Not sure if I should mark this private since we're gonna need to drag other people in here eventually

Ataxia had started to reconsider taking the man hostage, while carrying him down the steps leading into the basement. Her arms were straining to hold him up, and her brain was making panicked signals to drop that right now, lest her arms fall off. Somehow, they all made their way down downstairs and placed him on the floor before he acquired a new bruise on his head.

"We need something to tie him up with," The hybrid said between attempts to catch her breath. "You go get some chains - and a lamp. There's one in my quarters if you can't find one in storage." She told the slave. They were in Salsola's Borgata Coatl. The storage building was not too far from the slave quarters, so the trip should not take long. "I'm not sure rope will be enough to restrain him," she confessed when the slave had retreated up the stairs.

It was perhaps lucky that they had found something solid within which they could keep their new possession - the basement's walls were thick, sturdy stone and would need little repair. Some cleaning would have to be done before it was livable, and perhaps the man would need a bed, but that was all. The most important part of his new living space was the slanted metal door - something unusual in a village of primitive log cabins. Stacking a few heavy objects atop the door might keep from escaping.

"We'll need a healer, once we get him all tied up. Who do you think would be up at this hour?" She asked Draugr. It was already evening when she had found the man, and the sun was setting now. All that was left was little tendrils of red light, fading to an increasingly dark sky. Some of the light was seeping down the stairs and into the basement, but it was little enough. It was a miracle that they'd managed to drag the man downstairs without slipping.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread