[M] curses in your eyes
[html]

No I'm not, you just think I am. D: Kargek, if you reply next and he wakes up, he can grab/shove/whatever Draugr, so long as it's not superdamage-type injury. Giving her a good chucking across the room, maybe? XD

Draugr is by me!

The hybrid's dark muzzle broke out into a toothy smile, though it was a tempered one. A healer of sorts. She's better with dealing with... his sort, she said, gesturing a bit. Big sorts. Like mama Siv herself, Dra added, lest the canine begin to wake up and take her meaning wrong. When Gjalda reappeared, however, there was no mistaking their intent: the tinkling, scraping sound of metal against metal signified their purpose. Draugr's lips writhed in half a snarl, and she looked back toward the slave, hissing under her breath in as quiet a whisper as she could. We must go quickly now.

The hybrid bent to the pile of chains and sorted out a rusty pair of manacles. They were old of design and function, but most importantly, they were large enough to accomodate most any thickness of wrist. The hybrid hustled over toward the big slave and lifted one arm, buckling it in. She twisted her head back around at the sound of a voice and smiled broadly at Odessa. A new friend, she said, brightly -- half-chained, the man's consciousness was less concerning now, but still a threat. Perhaps friendly words would confuse his well-scrambled brain that they really were friends, despite the chains: words were powerful like that on occasion. Draugr bit her lip and stepped gingerly over him to his other side, moving for the other shackle.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread