[M] curses in your eyes
[html]
Sorry for the late reply! Work has been eating up my free time.

Kargek fell into silence as they spoke, looking around the room at the three females and the male, trying to properly understand the situation he was in. Shame washed over him as the grey girl spoke, soaking into his bones as his brown and hazel eyes strayed over to the tiny woman who he had thrown across the room. "Bandits," came his short and gruff answer, though he knew a question had not been asked. "I am disoriented, I did not mean..." He went on to explain, aiming to apologize as another woman spoke of drugging him. He would not allow that. When the girl he had thrown piped up though he knew he would not have to fear being incapacitated again, instead having to endure the headache that was forming at the base of skull and spreading to the backs of his eyes.

Rubbing his forehead roughly with dark fingers he steadied himself against the wall. "If you unchain me and give me my horse I will leave peacefully. I have a meeting I do not wish to miss with three old friends," the last was said darkly, his intent for revenge clear in his eyes, muscles straining against the chains from the emotion of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread