vertical horizons
[html]
Word Count :: 360 OOC: wewt!!! REPLY FOR YOU Tongue

Jiva lived with a hawk and use to live with an eagle, both of which understood high speech but could never speak it and though Jiva could understand low speech he knew the differences in it so hearing the raven speaking in high speech and quite fluently enough for the young man to stare at him with a kind of awed look. He was glad, however, when he got the meat to enjoy, he lowed himself down to savor the taste that the rabbit gave in his mouth as the other woman spoke.

“I would gladly if it weren’t so far away. Maybe someday I’ll come again with my mate and we can see more of it, I’m sure she would be awed by the buildings alone.”

He said. The crow spoke of shwoing him the best places and Jiva knew that Niro would be split in two if he saw the black creature with a luperci and talking. Oh that would be a laugh because he knew Niro had differences with the scavengers as well as the sea birds. He apparently didn’t like all birds. Jiva had no bias’ against these creatures and was quite interested in what more it had to say.

“Yes she is visiting Juliet, I think it has been a while since they saw each other and even longer since I saw Juliet myself.

He said smiling at the woman who showed interest in who they were visiting, though his smile slightly faded at her mention of Titania being safe in his paws and he gave the best wolf shrug he could.

“I think she would be far better at protecting ME than anything else.”

He said a little abashed but he couldn’t lie to her. He was protective but he was no fighter and it showed in his form. He was muscular, but he was built a runner not a fighter. It was true that he felt exposed and wary the further he got away from his pack but he would not openly say something like that to a total stranger.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread