Expectations
[html]

No probs Smile WC=229 2+

The way the female first reacted seemed rather strange to the male. He tilted his head and turned the gaze sight of his eyes to the left, then back to the Jackal. The way she spoke those words almost sounded like she might have a split personality, or at least some insecurities. Yet, he didn't see it as a barrier between the two's social encounters with each other.

He returned his head back to the original position as he offered another smile to the female as he came just a little bit closer, yet kept a safe distance from her. Well miss, I don't think that Alpha's are in today. If you want, you can wait for them in my den for the time being. He thought to offer his sanctuary to the new female for now just in case.

The male was startled as he heard the next words to proceed from her mouth. He wasn't offended by her questions, but he was a little startled that she asked him that, since the two were now pack mates. Yet, he didn't react in anyway to her question. Miss, you need not to worry about me. I am not known to lay a harming finger to anyone, nor to a pack mate. I promise you, I will not harm you, nor will I let any harm come to you?

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread