[aw] abenteuer
[html]
ooc here

Medusa leaned her head forward to lick one of her paws quickly and tilted her head as the male mentioned caves. She didn't know about any caves nearby. Perhaps she and Ksenija could stay in some to get away from the heat. Unless the caves were in the pack. She dreaded the response but still asked. "Caves? Are they nearby?" The female hoped against hope that she and her companion would be able to rest a night in one of them before they joined Anathema or learned more of it.

"Alexander..." Medusa said quietly, tasting the name. She ignored the compliment as he hadn't seen the other side of her face yet, but she knew it was truthful for the moment. A little part of her thrilled, eating the compliment as though it was freshly killed prey. The female suddenly decided to just ask about her new potential home, considering the male was obviously from it.

"My companion and I are for consider joining this Anathema as home." she started carefully, trying to keep her English at its best. "We are wanting to find the question-answers to our inquiries. Is you are able to tell me things about it?" she asked him.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakjelly b {font-weight:bold; color:#28875b;}
.dusakjelly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakjelly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5b1081.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 450px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42653b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread