[aw: voyage plot] well, treat me like the sea
[html]

OOC goes here.

It was a bit scary, going on this trip. Dalgina knew she was old enough, and was eager to help the pack. Going north was still a bit frightening. The black female had gathered various papers, along with her art supplies and jewelry. The entire thing had found itself stuffed into a bag rather untidily, pieces of it sticking out and occasionally falling out behind her. Dalgina didn't notice, occupied as she was with what she was heading out for. This was more Keldava's style than her own, but the chance to go out on the water again had her there.

Her tail wagged as she saw Vasily standing there, looking rather pleased with himself as a boat rowed over in the distance. Scurrying up Dalgina stood slightly behind him, small form dwarfed by the large male. Brown eyes studied the boat, taking in the details. It was well cared for, every inch of the boat prepped and prepared for anything that would be needed. It glistened in the sun, the sheets of white ready to catch the wind and carry them out. She hoped she wouldn't be alone in this. Maybe someone else she knew would show up as well. Talking to Vasily on her own was intimidating. A cry from above caught Dalgina's attention. A broad smile broke out as Tehu landed on her shoulder. I'm coming. He declared it so intently Dalgina had to agree, petting his feathers. It was easier with him at his side, ready to protect her.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread