[aw: voyage plot] well, treat me like the sea
[html]

(--) Whoever can make Jerome land the rowboat in their post, yes? Big Grin Don't matter to meee. Also, assuming Vasi at least knows Robert and Levent by name? I think they all participated in the ball thing together, no? If not, let me know and I'll edit.

Vasiliy is by me!

Smoke curled from his muzzle and up into the air. Vasi watched it dissipate, bright blue eyes following the wisps and trails of the smoke before they vanished altogether, invisible against the brightness of the sky. He soon had companions: the first to arrive, he saw upon turning his gaze from the lovely sight of the boat on the bay, was Dalgina. He grinned broadly at her and tipped his head in a nod, though he said little enough. He hadn't spent much time around the dark-hued woman, but he knew she was a quieter sort. The bird that came down from the sky, on the other hand, was a surprise. He appraised its sleek body and fierce beak appreciatively before turning at the noise of another arrival -- two, in fact.

Ah, he murmured, tail swinging in a wag. Some were bringing things already -- which was good, as Vasi saw it, for he had little enough of his own to offer for trade. He was hopeful the communal stocks would provide the bulk of things for trade, but that others had already decided to begin packing their things aboard the boat was most certainly a hopeful sign. He stubbed his cigarette out and put the little bit in its accustomed place. Good to see all Cercatori helps, he said, stepping back so he might address all of them together. The dusky-furred wolf was not used to being in such a position, but he would adjust quickly, as always.

Today, I am look at boat. And, he paused, meaningfully, we bring some things aboard. Glancing back toward the still-approaching Jerome, the Russian smiled. Does this boat have name? he inquired, looking from one face to the other.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread