[aw: voyage plot] well, treat me like the sea
[html]
(377) I can't believe Lev called Rob a bookworm. >:|

The only other he recognized was the girl whom he had drew with the other day, and besides Dalgina, everyone else was much unfamiliar to them. But, at least their scent and faces were striking a faint string in his memory. He had been focused to be with them along with all of Casa at the ball, but atlas, he did not commit their names to mind. He was about as lost as ever, and would be happy to relieve his books as soon as possible to return to his quiet and peaceful home.

He felt a sudden presence near him, and turned to see a short male like him with a curious headband and a cat similar to Ester's bunch, though this white tom seemed more intelligent and had a will of his own. His thick accent was foreign to Robert, stranger to him than the Russian's, and it distracted him as he pulled some of his books away from him. He wondered what was a kitap kurdu was, but he could only guess it was not an insult, or at least hope it was not. He noticed that the Turk had took some of his belongings when he realized what he had said after pondering his accent, and wanted to ask for them back. But, he decided it was too late, and gave a stiff nod of thanks.

He looked back to the dark sea man as he spoke again, this time with a question. The wolf had poor grammar, but the Collins decided not to address it. "I do not know, actually. I believe it is unnamed." He was not really involved when the boat was built, and though he knew of its existence, he did not bother to learn much about it. Yet, he did not recall anyone calling it by name. It was just "the" boat whenever he talked about it.

The suddenly crunching of sand suddenly pulled his frost-colored gaze away from the distant ship to the small rowboat that a male had landed seconds ago, and sighed in relief. Maybe this was where he could place his items and get on with his own business. He looked questioningly at Vasiliy, awaiting further instruction on what to do with the objects.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread