[aw: voyage plot] well, treat me like the sea
[html]

(--) Only moving it along because Raze be on vacataion. Sorry Raze, jump back in at any time dearest and let me know if this needs changing. Assumed Lev just remained quiet. :3

Vasiliy is by me!

The Russo family had only a few boats. Vasiliy had served the most time aboard the Dvina, the heavy and old galley, but he knew the Korolevya, too. Even the Zaria's name was known to him, though that particular ship had met the ocean floor before his birth. He was astonished as Dalgina shook her head, the black-haired man remained silent, and Robert spoke. Vasi's ears and then his head swiveled toward Jerome as he landed the little rowboat and dragged it halfway onto the beach. The wolf strode over to them, and as he did, Vasi smiled. These tell me -- this boat has no name. Jerome, is this true? the Russian asked, his voice fraught with concern. Jerome only nodded, looking at Vasiliy curiously. The Russian sucked in a breath and shook his head, spreading his hands wide.

All good boats must have name. Bad luck to sail nameless ships, he advised, even as he waved his hand and started heading over toward the rowboat. We will think of something, yeah? Though his tone was merry, Vasi was rather concerned with the idea that he might be setting sail on a nameless boat. They must fix this -- it was as important as making sure the vessel was worthy of carrying the pack and its goods northward. Ideas? he asked, putting a hand on the side of the rowboat as he turned toward his companions with a grin. If no, I give Russian name, and you all cough and squeak when you say, he warned, dark muzzle grinning broadly with this jest.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread