Doing what I know best... protecting
Aylu had long since come back from Halifax. After his run in with Rio he was confused on how to feel towards females. So he did what he knew best. Running the boarders and making sure no one that wasn't pack came though without authorized approval. He had never forgotten his monk ways but had decided that wearing clothes were over rated and had left his robes in Halifax. Now he ran with out them with only a long bow and a quiver of arrows, his dagger, a water pouch and his staff. He was making his normal rounds when he noticed a lump in the distance. He rushed forward to find.... a young female wolf. She looked like she had been camping at the boarder and was just too weak to call for someone. She had fallen asleep on her stomach, her breathing soft but not labored. He shook her softly and watched her wake.

"Did I make it? Is this Cercatori d'Arte?" she asked as her silvery blue eyes looked up at him. "This is d'Arte. Who are you stranger? And what do you seek here in d'Arte," he asked softly as the woman sat up and dusted herself off. She was petite with small hands and paws. Her muzzle was short but not short enough to make her a coyote. She was thin and obviously weak from lack of water. Her fur was a silvery grey and she watched him with curiosity. "Are you thirsty? Let me call my Alpha," he said howling for his Alpha and giving the woman his water sack. She drunk greedily, like she hadn't had water in days. After she had finished the water and handed him the empty sack she smiled before hugging him. "Thank you sir. I am Sarian Grant. I left Orin to come back here. I remember you. You were nice to me," she whispered and looked down.

"Sarian Grant... Shiloh Grant's daughter?" he asked and Sarian shook her head yes. "She gave her life to save mine. I loved my mother greatly," said Sarian, her hand going to a small carving on her neck. "I am sorry for your loss. Here... I feel this is yours," he said withdrawing the dagger from its leather sheath. "My mothers dagger... Where... how..." "In time Sarian in time,"

Messages In This Thread