Doing what I know best... protecting
Sarian's tail wagged softly as Aylu took her across the boarders and into d'Arte. She had waited a long time to come back here and now she was going to live with Aylu. She remembered the way the man played with her and cuddled her. She had longed for that love he had given her again and now as she lay in his arms she knew she was safe. So many things had happened in her short life that even when she was with Orin she felt very unloved. She had felt most loved with X'yrin and Kiara. She had tried so hard to go back to pack lands, to find her Rin and Kiara. The white woman had found her, she remembered Orin. She had taken her in, fed her, nursed her back to health. She lived when her mother had died. Her mother had taken her to the field to play and they had till her mother fell ill. Sarian had laid down with her mother as it started to snow. They had laid there and Sarian had remembered something wet on her fur before her mother wiped it off and told her to feed.

She had fed and slept under her mothers warm smooth hand. It was later when it snowed more did Sarian move closer. She remembered nudging against her mothers warm fur and feeling her breathe. She had stayed there for days until her mother stopped being warm and she started being hungry did she leave. Her mommy wouldn't wake up and feed her. She had gotten lose trying to get a small mouse to eat. Now she was back in d'Arte. "Please... I just want to be loved and wanted by someone. Please be my daddy," she whispered before falling asleep in Aylu's strong arms.

Aylu was taken back by Sarian's softly spoken words. He didn't know much of the girls past but he knew she had been though a lot. He had the feeling she had been there when Shiloh had pasted away. As he walked her to his house he knew she needed stablity and change in her life. She would have to let go of her past to progress. He would have to train her, take a few days off from patrolling. She would need to rest and eat and he would have so much to teach her. Skye would have another warrior and artist. He pushed open the door to his house and laid her down on his bed, covering her and leaving meat for her to eat and a water sack.

Messages In This Thread