hidden behind a harmless flower
[html]

(--) I think I lost this post. >:|

Draugr is by Despi!

The wolfdog nodded, but her pale purple eyes glanced about as if to ascertain their solitude. I cannot, either, she confessed. But I'm trying to learn. It is a difficult thing, she said, frowning. Letters are one thing -- somewhat easier, but Odessa's book is handwritten. Her handwriting is neat, but so different from the words in human books. It was almost like performing a different skill entirely, reading handwriting and books. Dra had never even attempted to write anything, herself, though she might someday. Curiosity was a powerful motivation, even if she knew she might fail miserably.

But I am sure she would show you, Draugr said, considering. And there are others within the pack who work with plants, I'm sure. The garden has many visitors. Though not all might be proficient as Odessa, others had specialized skills, to be sure, and their specialization's depth of knowledge exceeded Odessa's. Still, Dra could recommend no one better for a basic introduction to plant life. I can introduce you to a few different plants? I am still learning, but there are some I know well, Dra offered. The Bayberry and Indian Tobacco plants were just two such plants -- although Draugr had never made candles or oil of the latter, she knew the processes by their description alone. The former, the Tobacco, she knew from experiences with it. It was so prolific, no one noticed a few missing flowers from the garden -- and if mild thievery was not to one's taste, it grew wild anyway.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread