AW. Getting comfortable in my skin.
[html]

Scary Nier is scary.

There was an overcoming urge to wince at the obvious problem. Why hadn't Toby joined a pack? It was a rough question meant to spin Toby off into a bucket of self-pity. He'd always wanted to... infact, he'd always thought he would eventually. There was simply the whole hi-I'm-Toby-and-I-have-an-evil-Fang-in-my-body type factor. If it'd been so easy for Toby to trust himself around people he would long ago abandoned the lonely role of being a loner.

He stuttered around inside his brain, looking for something to reply with at the angry irish lad. He hated it when he fell into traps by replying to other's. How many times had he rehearsed this in his mind yet how many times did he fail with an explanation? "I have... issues... to deal with... before I will join a pack..." he managed. Yeah. You have to deal with being stupid, came Fang's rude thoughts. He resisted the urge to snarl at the other invisible personality.

After wards their conversation turned to the woman who'd been attacked. It was a trajedy in the pack lands, he was sure, and so it made him quite guilty. Maybe he should allow the irish guy to attack and kill him. His inner coward advised against it. Fang had marked the poor female with his initial, though, and he'd done nothing about it. The conflict he always dealt with slightly rose like an infected wound.

Suddenly, the secui glared toward Toby's troubled soul. Alarm rang off at the question. What to tell the male before him? He dashed his eyes back from the direction he'd came. "Well. I came from that way a few hours ago. I passed a black male on my way but figured he was just gonna go get a drink from the lake..." The lie was very loud and Fang snickered in his brain like he always did when Toby did wrong. Yet... if he didn't lie, would he see the light of the next day? He needed to leave. And leave quickly. His eyes returned to the male and female before him. "I guess I'll go."

<style type="text/css">
.matcat b {font-weight:bold; color:#FF3333; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matcat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.matcat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matcat {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000 ; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/k9t85y.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border:1px solid #D8D8D8 ; padding: 167px 0px 10px 0px; text-align:justify; color: #FFFFFF; font-style:normal; font-family:georgia, serif;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by Me.

Messages In This Thread