[p] to him was given the key of the bottomless pit
[html]

Ithiel is by me!

The dusky-furred hybrid listened with pricked ears as the shadow-furred coyote listed names. He was familiar with most, but it surprised him to hear Enkiel's name on this list. One brow quirked and Ithiel contemplated this -- he'd never discussed religion or spirituality with the healer. Had he missed it? There were no signs of the faith that the jackal bore openly, but some were more private than even Ithiel. Though he was not one to speak of his beliefs without prompt, he wore symbols of the faith all the same -- his earrings and necklace proclaimed him for what he was. Then again, there were always those who appropriated symbols without knowing what they stood for.

Gabriel and Ezekiel, of course, the dusty hybrid said. Both got their faith from my homeland, if I am understanding their history correctly. He wondered if Ángel knew the relation Ithiel bore to both Ezekiel and Gabriel, and decided it was better if Ángel -- and others of Inferni -- did not know or forgot his connection to their previous Aquilas. It was better to be known as Myrika's cousin as of right now, rather than son and half-brother to old leaders -- one of which had abandoned the clan entirely.

And then Eve bit the apple. His voice was a musing rather than a proclaimation, but he nodded slowly. Yes, the beginning -- before we knew death and disease.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread