That Canada sunrise
[html]

occ; Of course not!

Bambi turned around and scooped up her basket, all in one swift motion. Her senses had told her that Oak was approaching long before his voice called out to her, but she payed no attention until he spoke. She took a step back and cocked her head to the left, holding the basket against her chest. After a few minutes she placed the basket on the ground next to her, jogging over to the man and nuzzling against his neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck, surprised at how good it felt to hold someone. She had went far to long without actual bodily contact.. Of course she occasionally had conversations with others within CdA, but this was different. She didn't get to hug them, or even really brush shoulders with anyone. If she was being invasive, she didn't really seem to notice. Her stub of a tail wiggled as she inhaled his scent, comforted by the familiar smell. Some thing about the odor he gave off was slightly different then the first time around it had been picked up by her sensitive black nose, but she ignored it for now.

"I did not think I would see you again," Said the female, lowering her eyes to hide the hint of sadness within them. She had thought about visiting him multiple times.. But she feared that he had only extended his invitation for her to visit him out of kindness. "thought you wouldn't want to see me." She said, shrugging as though she wouldn't care either way. Of course her posture demonstrated her hurt at the idea, but it only took a short amount of time for her to shrug it off. When she brought her eyes back up to meet the tore bay eyes of the coywolf, any trace of emotional pain was gone.

The dog took a small step back, shyly turning her face away for a second. "How are you?" She asked, now slightly bringing up the change in his smell. "No more pack?" Bambi lowered herself down to the ground, now covering her scarred legs. She settled in, hoping that he would be able to stay a while- After all, she had enjoyed his company the first time they met. Hopefully he felt the same.."[/html]

Messages In This Thread