No promises to keep
[html]
it's good <3 I like eet

He found himself a stump and sat down on it, his entire frame happy for the reprieve from standing. He leaned back, hands on the stump's edge as he peered into the interior of the pack. Strel had never been to Casa's borders, nor had he visited the pack at all. He had been too busy during the formation of Casa to bother visiting, and he had been in no state to bother going anywhere lately. But this was something that he had to do, and he did it without much second thought. It was important that he do this, for his conscience's sake, as well as to know he had done his duty to his former mate's relatives. So he sat, pulling a leg over the other so he could bob it as he waited. No doubt the other man did not want to see him and it was likely that the youth would stay away.

Lavender eyes spied what he thought they would not see. Widening those eyes, the Dauphin rose to his feet with fluid ease, though he could hear his joints crack here and there. He stood himself up to all seven some feet, back straight and head held high. There was no way this stubborn young man was going to see some old dodger at the borders. Ahiga was mounted upon a horse, and Strel could see the anger in the young man's eyes. Of course he'd be angry. Any youth would be angry when an elder ignored their wishes. Plenty of times he had told his mother to leave him alone, and she never did. Why would he, too? If the horse was meant to be a fear tactic, it didn't work. Though, the Dauphin still took a step back just in case those hooves landed on his toes. Broken toes would not make a walk home easy.

There was a look of mild interest at the anger Ahiga spouted, though Strel shook his head slightly at him. "You told me to stay away, yes, but that doesn't quite stop one from worrying about you, does it?" He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed the pumice colored youth. Nothing seemed all that different about him. "Besides, you would never have sent me a note, telling me where you were if you didn't really want me to visit." He had not brought the note, but it would have been nice to wave before Ahiga's stubborn face. "But what little you did say in that note worried me. You were always the rash one, Ahiga."

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread