No promises to keep
[html]
Word Count :: 359 This post is full of fail, forgive me <3

Some aspects of life he had received and understood clearly; manners to higher ranked canines, respect of another's property, politeness upon foreign borders. Common sense things that he had learnt growing up and rejected and opposed in a form of youth rebellion, a choice he made whereas anything concerning relationships was a mystery to him, the pumice boy lacked fundamental understanding in many aspects which others considered basic knowledge; with so little family interaction and engagement with others it wasn't much of a surprise that he lacked the capacity to integrate himself with others and comprehend friendship, love and other forms of socialization, because he had missed out on such things for the most part. His innocence was not feigned, despite having slept with the male in question the Nishant lad could not connect his uncles words to the act of sleeping with another, it wasn't as if he discussed others or his own sex lives often.

“I don't know what? What don't I apparently know?” he threw back in frustration stemmed from lack of understanding, even more so the fact that the red haired male wasn't giving him clear, straight answers when he'd asked for an explanation to what Strel was trying to get at. Even with the comparison to meat it didn't make sense, for the fox coloured male wasn't a cannibal last the lad had heard, although he wouldn't be all that surprised if Sebastian turned out to be for some reason, which left the lads opinion of the other up for question.“Strel, stop speaking in circles and answer the damn question. You're making no sense” breathing heavily out of his nose he sighed heavily, getting fed up of repeating himself like a broken record. “For the hundredth time” the words were exaggerated but he cared little, his tone of voice strained and quieter then normal, “I am perfectly fine. Just a lousy couple of weeks hunting and I have no need for friends” friends would betray him and abandon him, he wasn't fool enough to let someone it to open himself up for pain once more. “I'm fine on my own. I don't need anyone”.

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_AhiMirNo p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo b {font-family:verdana; color:#184b35; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo {background-color:#4b9b8e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2299 ... racles.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:347px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d-webkit-border-radius: 185px;
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
-moz-border-radius: 185px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;
border-radius: 185px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhiMirNo .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#347176; font-size:9px; padding:1px 20px 0px 20px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread