[aw] i can feel the color running
[html]
(389) This sounds fun.~ Big Grin

Though she was adapting to the new ways eagerly, she knew at heart she would not entirely let herself be engulfed by the human culture that the canines in the other packs performed. Weapons and reading were useful to her, and she enjoyed having her hooded cloak during the sunny days and her lantern in the musky nights, but they would never become a part of her identity. Sparrow was not born into this world as a walker of two legs, and it could be assumed that she would always tend towards simpler, more instinctive things. It was how Winter raised her and Vesper, like her ancestors before her when the virus did not exist.

She was glad to see that the male noticed her deference and had relaxed slightly, though she remained in position out of nature. She kept still as he crept even closer to inspect the package, and wondered what he would think of it. Again, she was surprised by the eagle when she spoke and turned back to look at her curiously. The coywolf's suspicions of her being a spirit guide were becoming stronger as time went on, and after she had spoke what must have been the male's name, decided that it must have been so.

She looked back down at the wolf when he stated an odd word that she had never heard of before, and it was her turn to tilt her head. But, she did not ask for its meaning as he went on, and listened to his words carefully. Again, he spoke another word that held no meaning to her, and it reminded her of the dog she had met a few moons ago, who as well talked with a strange tongue. Myrika had told her about different languages, but it still confused her how there was any other method of speaking besides what was called "English".

The woman was a bit hesitant on accepting his offer. Foremost, she did not want to bother the tribesman, and secondly, he did not seem to be the most hospitable type. But, despite his hard exterior, she did not want to offend him, and answered, "I would enjoy that very much." She was quiet for a half a second, and added, thinking it may be appropriate to introduce herself, "My name is Sparrow."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread