[aw] i can feel the color running
[html]
(413) |: These kids have some similarities. I never noticed this before. xD

It was hard to believe sometimes that the man that nearly ruined her life was her actual father. And, better yet, she was not the only one who was hurt by the beast. His fangs and claws had scorned her mother, bearing her and Vesper, and then that woman. She may not have had the same fate as Winter, but bearing more spawn of Marcel's was a bad enough thing to befall on anyone. When she died, he did not bother to pick up his children, and shoved them onto some other canines. Another few lives probably scared. Then there was the Volés Ailes alpha. She did not know the man well, but nonetheless he was hacked down for the beast to take his crown. Everything he touched turned black. How could she be related to that?

No one knew of Marcel here, and she wanted to keep that way. Not even Vesper knew much about him, though she had her strong assumptions. It was as if it was a dark secret; if she kept it under covers, he was just a ghost of her past. He wasn't real here, not in these lands. He could not hurt anyone that she loved anymore, since he already done so to her mother, and failed to the same with her sister. All he cared about what his little pack, not the other pup that escaped his clutches, so she had nothing to worry about here. As far as she knew, she was safe from that. She had grown from that, and now she was stronger than she once was.

She listened to Anatole as he stated where they were going, and for a moment wondered what the Town Hall was. Perhaps it was like a D'Neville for AniWaya, she supposed. She turned back to him as he continued to speak, and blinked at what he said. Did he suspect that she usually slept in buildings? "I live in a den, too. Its more like a cave, really, but its too small to be called that," she told the tribesman. "And I used to live in an underground den, before I came here. So staying in a hall would be a first for me." She recalled her fear of the schoolhouse for a moment, but shook it out of mind. She was sure that this Town Hall would be more outwardly stable than the other building, so there should not be anything to worry about.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread