[aw] i can feel the color running
[html]
(333)

She noticed his ears twitch when she mentioned that she too lived in something other than a building. There was also some shift of demeanor in him, even if it was subtle--she caught on quickly to those kinds of things for whatever reason. It could have been that she was more attentive to body language than words, per se. She did spend a good majority of her life with canine that showed how they felt through their postures and acts rather than explaining them, and she had learned what they meant. It had helped her avoid some nights from being hit by saying the right words, after all. In this case, however, Anatole was seeming to warm up to her, or at least more comfortable.

"I see," she said, and began to wonder exactly what kind of pack AniWaya was. She knew little about it than what she had originally been told, but she could venture to speculate that they tended towards certain human ways by the way he spoke. Sparrow smiled a little in return, and replied with a bit of humor, "I know little of how to ride a horse, actually. I did it once before, but it was uncomfortable... Being up in the air and moving, and not on the ground was probably it." It was part of the reason she did not travel around on one, just from being uncomfortable on top of one. "Anyway, I don't think a horse would appreciate being ridden all the way down here with packages straddled to it. Sure, one could handle it, but its not necessary."

She glanced up at the sky through the leaves for a moment, and turned back to Anatole. "Was that eagle your guide?" she asked curiously, though far from pressing. "I met someone with one before, and she said that some AniWayans have one as well." The mottled hybrid did not know if her question was too personal, but it was nagging her enough to ask.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread