[aw] and all the king's men
[html]
(218) Big Grin Eee, I get to thread with a Meg! And sorry for the short reply... xD;

Her fingers gripped the bag tightly, feeling a sudden wave of timidity. What if these dogs and wolves did not like coyotes, and the one who answers her call would chase her off without a chance to speak? Myrika nor anyone else did not tell her that the Court held those sort of believes, but this did not take into account of individual members. But, she made herself calm, and told herself silently that something like that would not happen. She came here obviously as a kind emissary, with packages of care to show Inferni's good wishes.

She scented dogs approaching her, one smelling of high hierarchy and obviously the leader, while the other, the girl, seemed to be a more lower ranking member. She straightened herself to attention as the figures appeared out of the woods and smiled kindly back to the king and his daughter, though she held her respectful position. Sparrow perked her ears at Charlotte as she spoke for them, and her lips spread even further at her energetic tone.

She gave a sort of half bow, and when she rose back to her full height, she answered, "Thank you, miss Lottie, King Vigilante. I am Sparrow, and I have come from Inferni to bring Cour des Miracles gifts, courtesy of our new Aquila."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread