[aw] and all the king's men
[html]

Word Count → xxx :: Sorry about the delay, I had to take some time off, trying to get back now~

There was prejudice towards the clan, the dog King knew, but he and his pack held no ill will towards their race, and generally, the clan itself. In fact, though less often was it seen here, dogs were the lowest of the species in some areas. Vigilante made a mental note to ask Charlotte if she would be interested in going to meet the new Aquila with him, because he had to admit that he was curious in a twisted way. Deep down, he felt jealous of Ezekiel, and Gabriel before him.

He could see in his daughter's eyes the excitement at the potential gifts, and he knew that anything there was going to be raided before it got to the rest of the pack. And just as he knew that she would do that, he knew that he would allow her to. No matter her age, she was his princess and he would let her do anything she wanted. Skoll had gone off on an adventure with Terra and Hati was planning to do the same, but Vigilante did not want Charlotte to do that. He needed to be there to protect her.

"Thank you! Maybe I can use some of the horse gear, if I ever get a horse," Lottie said, sending her father a sly glance. She wanted a horse very badly, one of her very own. Vigilante smiled at the coyote, saying, "Yes, thank you very much. We appreciate the clan's kind favor."

Vigilante by Alaine; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vigirun-box {float:right;}
.vigirun{font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; margin:0px 25px; width:80%; text-align:left;}
.vigirun.words {font-size:20px; font-family:'Crushed'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px 0px;}
.vigirun p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vigirun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Vigirun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:times; font-size:14px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread