Deception is the game
[html]

(382) hdur muse make me wait 8|. Also I totally googled "how to pick up a chicken" for this post. And I pp'ed her taking the rooster -- if need edits throw a brick PM at my face inbox

Vasiliy is by me!

The granite-furred wolf followed meekly at the woman's heels, quite ready to do as she pleased. He knew it was unlikely to get him anywhere, but not doing as she asked was a surefire way to prematurely end their encounter and could easily be enough to cause trouble for this contingent of Cercatori d'Arte. He stood beside her and just a step or two behind her so he might appraise the curve of her hip and backside as she appraised the chickens. It never occurred to him that she might be earnest in her sweetness and the curve of hip she'd shown before: it was Vasi's automatic assumption otherwise, and this was undoubtedly his largest hindrance to finding a lady-friend for himself.

Aye, he agreed, and stepped forward toward the makeshift coup. He was careful to give her space -- while some might have been forward enough to brush against her, Vasi kept his distance and instead seemed set to the task she'd given him. The dark male reached in and plucked the rooster up, holding both wings against his side to keep him from panicking. He offered up the bird toward the woman as she pointed out the chicken. Hold wings, he suggested. Keeps calm. He was quick to learn the ways of avoiding a panicking chicken and wanted to share such knowledge with her in case she lacked for it.

When he reached down for the chicken, the second rooster careened toward his hands suddenly and without warning, delivering a vicious peck to Vasi's hand. He yelped and drew his hand back, almost swinging toward the rooster before he reined himself in. Bastard, he hissed toward the bird, flipping up his middle finger toward it even as he leaned down into the makeshift cage for the hen. This time, he was faster than the rooster, and he triumphantly straightened back up, the hen clutched in his hands. Quickly, the wolf tucked her against his body and held his hand up, inspecting it for damage. A dot of blood welled up from his arm and a long, shallow scratch he hadn't even felt traced his forearm. Grunting, the wolf forced a grin and shrugged toward his companion. You took nice one, at least.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread