Deception is the game
[html]
Word Count :: 305awwwkwaaaaaaaaaaard Big Grin also, I'm really tired so it's terrible

Vasiliy pulled away from her in the way that she knew he would. She had put him off, though it had failed to salvage the situation. He did not try to get her in the way she figured he might have, though she had put him off. A different man might have attempted more, but Isabella understood him pulling away. She had seemed innocent and confused, and whatever it had done, it had stopped it. She smiled tentatively at him, knowing that she could not bring back the previous moment. And in all honesty she did not think she should. Perhaps another attempt might come around in the future but for now it was not meant to be.

The subject changed and the woman recoiled back into herself, returning to the mare to make sure that the chickens were still calm. Isabella patted the mare's neck, happy that the trade had gone through. She was a little disappointed that Vasiliy was not the type of man to be swayed by her wiles. Hopefully, he would buy her act and be none the wiser. But she was afraid that he saw through her, so she simply acted as though she was what she pretended to be. "Yes, thank you," she said, keeping up the pretense of being flustered, avoiding the other man's gaze in an attempt of modesty. "I will be sure to let everyone know where to get good trades and good wares," Isabella said, deftly mounting her mare with a care to the chickens. They made their noises and the hen attempted a peck but gave up when the woman's leg proved to far. "If I may, I would not mind visiting your pack, if I have more to trade in the future of course," added the woman quickly, smiling meekly.

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread