Practice Makes Perfect
Rain smiled and pressed the bow into his alpha's paw. "I have another one already made. I got really bored on my trips and made two of these bows, both from the same tree. They hold well and I knew I would eventually give one away. It would be my honor if you would take this bows and arrows," he said. He hoped to see some of Jaden's work. "I hope to see your work some day. Come by my den and I'll show you some of the other things I carve," he said with a smile. He bumped the man playfully. "Come. Let me see you shoot again," said Rain. He wanted to give him a few pointers, help him become a better archer. He wanted to do as much as he could for his pack and helping his Alpha shoot better.

"How did you come to make this pack? I have been here a while. This pack is relatively new. I have been looking for a pack to take me in. I don't have the best past...," he said pulling out his dagger. He took stance and threw the dagger at the tree, hitting just a tad too high for his liking. He walked over to the tree and pulled out the arrows and dagger before coming back to where Jaden stood

Messages In This Thread