Practice Makes Perfect
OCC: sorry for the wait. I have a million things going on. I would like another thread with you if you don't mind. How about two more posts and we wrap this one up.

Rain knew all to well the nightmares that Jaden spoke of. The grey woman's stutter haunted him and her mates angry cry. He looked at Jaden and shook his head yes. "I understand the nightmares, of the voices of the ones we hurt. I do not condemn you if you do not condemn me. You are right my brother. Things like that do change a wolf. I am handling it by giving back to others," he said putting his opposite paw on the mans shoulder like he had done him.

"I am happy to have told you. I constantly fear what others will think of me and how they might make me leave. I want Lux to grow up happy and with a pack she can call family. We just need a place to call our own," said Rain before pulling away and going to retrieve his dagger from its place on the ground. He turned and went back to the man with a smile. "I had hoped to find someone who would understand what its like to carry a burden like my own. Not many are that understanding," he whispered softly, twirling his dagger in his hands

Messages In This Thread