Practice Makes Perfect
[html]

No worries Wink PGP + 2

200+

Holding the shoulder and looking meaningfully into the eyes of the other man Jaden saw nothing that told of disgust. There was no anger there either. Agreeable words and a friendly touch portrayed strength in character and finished the picture of a valuable Sangi’lak member. He smiled agreeably took into account all Rain said. He valued his family and wanted only to find a home for his little one. That was Sangi’lak in him. They were all family and would all look out for one another as such.

When their embrace broke it was obvious this was a wolf he wanted to know. He was happy to cure the man’s fear a bit. Rain needed not hide what he’d done. Those who were weak enough to hate either of them for things they’d done in their past were not worth the effort of knowing. I understand completely. And, so long as I lead Sangi’lak, you will be welcome here. He turned and drew another arrow onto the bow and pulled it back but didn’t fire. The desire to practice had gone now. Perhaps it was the difficulty of a new bow to master or the emotion that had been displayed. Regardless, practice time seemed to be over. He put the arrow back into its quiver and shouldered the bow.

Jaden turned back to the man. It was incredibly nice to meet you. I think you will do well in Sangi’lak, He nodded respectfully to the man. But I’m probably needed elsewhere. It seems like there is always a chore somewhere that is being put off. He would wait to ensure the man was done speaking before leaving.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread