we are, we are, we are
[html]

Back from vacation! ^^ Very choppy and sucky as I'm battling customers.

He smiled softly back at the female, his mood and demeanor easy and pleasant in the dying rays of the sun. Of course, the beauty of the sunset pales when confronted with the vision that now meets my eyes. The Oriel male chuckled softly, his blue eyes twinkling a bit. The comment was sincere enough; the female was a beautiful example of her gender, but his chuckle softened the compliment and added a lighthearted air to his words.

In any case, as pretty as the white shewolf was, Aiden hadn't quite approached her simply for the flirting. He was curious about the fate of the old lands. What, exactly, had caused the devistating fire? Had anyone at all lost their lives? There was no doubt in the Oriel's mind that many had, for it would have been highly unlikely that everyone would have been able to escape an inferno of that size. Aiden's lips softened his face once more in a smile, and he raised his topaz gaze to meet that of the stranger. The woman's left eye was an echo of his own azure, but her other one was conversely the color of fresh blood. This contrast only added to the exotic and alluring quality of her appearance. Forgive my rapid change of subject miss, but I was wondering something. Would you know what happened in the lands north of here? The damage seems rather recent, and I was curious if anyone knew the cause of the fire.

Table by Tay

[/html]

Messages In This Thread