we are, we are, we are
[html]
;o! I can barely type, my arms are so sooore XD; So this is short.

Tayui felt her smile turn wry, chuckling quietly at the male's softy spoken compliment. She shook her head, amused that the male had jumped straight to flattery, bypassing any other forms of conversation. How pleasant. She was tempted to reply with a quick quip, something denouncing the male's masculinity (but only a bit!), but instead bit back her reply. It would not do to reply rudely, now would it?

She smirked again. Of course not.

"I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I suppose I can tell you what I do know. It's the least I can do for one who has such an eloquent grasp of language-- as you do," she replied, chuckling good-naturedly. "It was rather sudden. One minute everything was fine, the next... an entire forest was just gone. It was the worst by the old human city. The flames spread from there. I don't know how it happened- I've never heard of a brushfire or forest fire in these parts, especially not in a city. Usually you would expect to get a fire when the grasses and trees are extremely dry, but... I suppose the most plausible explanation would be that something in the human city malfunctioned and caused the fire." She frowned; it sounded strange, even as she said it. "But I don't really know how or why it happened, just that it did."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread