we are, we are, we are
[html]

Sorry about the font issue, I never realized that about FF! >.> I fixed it for the future. Wink

The Concrete Jungle... Aiden's voice was a hushed whisper as the female finished speaking, a comment meant to be kept to himself. Unaware that he'd spoken, the black male nodded softly at the bi-eyed secui, furrowing his brows slightly. I was unaware any of the old human artifacts could still draw power at all. Weren't they fed by some sort of tamed lightning, produced by those odd metal stations and towers? I know the ones where I used to live were all in ruins. Without the humans to keep them going, the buildings are just shells.

For a moment, the Oriel male didn't move, his mind pondering the details of the event as presented to him. No...when he lived here, the electricity was dead. He'd heard of a couple of wolves being harmed by the old devices in freak accidents with them when they somehow got surges of juice, but they were extremely rare and unlikely to cause the sort of sweeping inferno that had destroyed all of Bleeding Souls. It's odd also in regards to when it happened. Like you said, most wildfires happen in the driest months of the year, but the damage looks recent enough for this to have happened sometime this year, and we're only just now hitting the hottest months of summer. Chewing his lip thoughtfully, the male stepped slightly away from his companion to lean against a decent-sized tree, folding his arms across his chest.

I apologize for the dreary topic and barrage of questions miss. You're the first wolf I've run into who knows something, and my mind just won't keep quiet. He flashed his charming smile again, unfolding his arms and bowing respectfully to the white female. My name is Vedr, and I admit it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Table by Tay

[/html]

Messages In This Thread