Breaking and Mending
Mihael hadn’t met anyone from that pack yet, he was pleased to be meeting someone from a pack different than his own. The arctic wolf happily wagged his tail and smiled when he found a nice sturdy stick. He smiled excitedly again when the other man presented him with a slightly crooked stick. ”It’ll work fine for now! Now I just need a vine or a string…I suppose I could rip my clothes…” He looked down at his long-worn pants. He could see three holes just from the quick look he was giving them. He supposed this would give him an opportunity to replace them, which was obviously needed.

He turned away from Hadley and started searching again for something he could use to keep the stick in place. He didn’t want to use his clothes, they meant a lot to him. They had ah…sentimental value. Yet when he could not find anything else to use, he decided to use his clothing. He poked one of his nails through the bottom of the pants, and tore a long and thick strip that cut off the left leg up to his knee.

”Would you mind helping me again? Could you hold the deer down and the leg in place while I wrap it?”

Messages In This Thread