Sailing Joys
[html]

yay that's what i thought

He'd caught the girl's attention, although it wasn't in the way he'd intended. She rushed toward him with obvious concern, kneeling down beside him and reaching out with one of her dark hands. Wilson had come scampering up too, but all the worry was as annoying as it was touching. He'd only fallen, after all -- and made an ungodly noise like he was going to die. He flattened his black ears, hoping that the rest of the traders and crew didn't come to see what the hullabaloo was about.

"I'm -- I'm fine," Levent forced out, scrambling away from her searching hands. He flicked his tail against the cat to drive this point home, and Wilson dropped into a crouch, watchful nonetheless. "I'll live," the Turkish man added, trying to grin at the she-wolf to reassure her, but his black mood made this a vain attempt. He snarled. "I just -- bu aptal lanet tekne nefret, ve ben okyanus nefret ediyorum, ve ben bu aptal sefer nefret ediyorum bu boktan topraklarına..."

Wilson cleared his throat, and the wolf remembered himself. He blinked at the youth then curled up into his ball again, ashamed in addition to feeling nauseous and scared. "I hate boats," he said more succinctly, and buried his face in his forelegs.

+515

<style type="text/css">
.levcurl-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#4d90de; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.levcurl-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.levcurl-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #4d90de; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.levcurl-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.levcurl-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#000106; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hh3wS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727e93; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727e93; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread