Sailing Joys
[html]

OOC goes here.

The wolf coiled down, submitting to Dalgina. She wasn't a very dominant wolf, though she wasn't submissive either. Dalgina simply didn't spend much time with others. Her tail arched instinctively behind her. The rest of her remained gentle, simply puzzled by his actions and a little frightened. Dalgina listened curiously as he spoke. confirming his deep hate of boats. Why he would choose to be on one was certainly a puzzle then.

His explanation was messy, not completely understood by Dalgina. She did grasp that he was here because he felt he had to be though. Nodding her head the small female managed a tiny smile. He seemed like he was actually fairly nice. Yes, I am. I'm Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii. It's nice to meet you, even if it is in such a bad situation. Forgetting about his problem she immediately brightened up, eyes aglow. They have an amazing view here! You can watch everything for miles, with nothing else around! So much to draw! The sea just seems to swallow the color in.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread