I'm not saying I'm one for violence
[html]
(375) I hope you don't mind a sociable Sparrow!

Despite not knowing Ezekiel all too well, she was a little sad to see him up and leave all of a sudden without a word to the clan. She saw the other coyotes'reactions, how hard some of them took it. Sparrow could not feel the same, but she emphasized to the best of her ability. Myrika would make a good Aquila, this she was certain of, and the clan could not dwell long on the confusion the de le Poer man left in his wake. There were duties to perform and borders to be protected, and while there is a time to wonder over his departure, there was also a time to overcome it and move on.

She had just returned from her trip from the south, and was make a straight line towards the schoolhouse to report to Myrika and to retire to her den for the night. Being back in Inferni, with the fresh scent of salt and honeysuckle renewed in her senses, was a stupendous, and she realized once she was deep in the Nod just how homesick she was for the clan; she was too focused on the packages and the journey itself to notice that she terribly missed Inferni. But, it was all well now, and sighed contently as she walked through the trees and past the underbrush, for once taking her time to get to her destination unlike the past few days.

Opening eyes she did not notice that she close, her ears moved forward to again catch the sounds that she thought heard. Curious, she quickened her pace until it became clear that they were the voices of her clan mates. With a small smile, she followed after them, deciding that it would not hurt to greet them and then to get on to her business. A couple of minutes passed, and she finally caught up. "Hi Rémy, Max," she said softly once she was in earshot of the coydogs, and sped up the last couple of yards so that she was a few feet behind them. She noticed that the man who taught her how to shoot seemed upset about something, but she pretended that she did not notice and continued,"How are you guys doing?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread