I'm not saying I'm one for violence
[html]
short post, but they are always the best, no?

When he did not met her gaze when she spoke her concern, she comfirmed that there was something off other than his bumps and bruises. Nevertheless, she quietly listened to his reasons, her gentle, liquid-gold gaze never leaving him. Though it was not within her nature to be demanding, she definately wanted to know what was up with the man. He was a fellow clan mate, and even further, a teacher and a friend. She was not going to outright tell him to speak to her, but she made it clear that she was there to listen if he wanted closure.

Sparrow entertained the story he was putting forth, and murmured thoughtfully, "I am glad that you made it out safely. A knife knife is a very dangerous weapon to be in a fight with." She would know, having inflicted deadly wounds herself with one before. When he mentioned the wolf's well being, she raised an eyebrow, questioning. She noticed, despite his cheery words, that his eyes could not mimic such a facade as well. "What did the poor beast do to upset you?" she asked curious, her tone lacking any concern for the figure he supposedly fought.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread