Making up
[html]
Word Count :: 548 OOC: well Tongue to you too!!!

Jiva was ecstatic that Drin was no longer mad at him. Throughout his whole trip he knew that it was his fault and he deserved her anger, but to see her so happy, he was just glad that she wasn’t angry and he would not remind her again that she had been once. Not after he apologized anyway. He smiled at her compliment and as she came toward him he felt himself knot up just under his belly but he couldn’t help grin like a stupid pup as she rubbed against his chin. If he were a cat her would be purring. The touch of her paw in his was something magical as well and they began a slow walk away from the garden. He was aiming for the ocean. The place where he had been with Drin only once, but figured it was a good place to head to at least. They both liked the water and he wondered if she would still enjoy it even if the water was salty.

“Cows are... hmmm well they are really fat slow hooved animals. Some have hornes, and some are just stupid and lazy. Honestly can’t see how they would still be alive now, but I suppose they did this one just moved Aunt Orin in the wall and she wouldn’t move until I found some food for it. I think that’s all they think about is eating, dunno why they don’t just eat it.”

Jiva shrugged moving closer and nudged her a little playfully. He grinned but continued on and rose his eyebrows. He couldn’t imagine her laying in a bed actually... at least not without him and even that seemed absurd. He saw her as wild, like the rest of the pack and just thinking of her in a bed made him think of things he probably really shouldn’t right now.

“I honestly like the feel of leather furs under me than that of a bed. They can carry deseases if not cared for right. Besides the den is honestly far more comfortable.” He then moved his muzzle next to her ear and whispered in an enticing sort of way, “Especially when it’s next to you.”

He said, he was wagging his tail, happy she had learned new things, even if it meant something he knew and had used for many years. In fact his bed when he was younger was possibly an equivelant of an old dog bed, nothing like the one his parents used , but it was close to the floor so that if he rolled around he wouldn’t fall off. That was as much of one as he got, though his father offered him a real bed of sorts after he learned how to shift.

“You should show me what you have learned. I got a lesson too from one of the members while I was staying there.”

He said, it would be interesting to see what she could do, and if she learned in her lupus form or her bare hands. He had gotten lessons just in his lupus form alone but he didn’t mind that, he felt far more powerful in his four legged form than anything else.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread