pillars of salt
And you can end with your post, if you want. Big Grin
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____A frown turned up on his face, though inwardly Laurel thought he would try and venture towards Shadowed Sun at some point. Not today though, seeing just how much of an impromptu wandering away he had pulled, going any further meant that it would take just as much time to go back. And who knew how things would be then, given how scattered about they all were. He really shouldn't have been wandering as much as he had. Absently, he nodded with Anselm's words all the same, knowing that they'd need that luck if they intended to get anything done or anyone better.

_____“Well, hopefully the next time I see you, I'll have better news to tell you. It might just turn out to be some cold that just screws up these three worse than it would you and I,” and honestly that's what he hoped it would be, but what were the odds? He didn't even want to bet with himself what they were, which definitely made it a serious matter. “I should be getting back though. It's nice to finally meet you though.” At that point, he offered his hand out for a handshake, as though to seal that friendly union between leaders.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread