Tell me more
[html]

"Are you enjoying your life in the north, then?" Vigilante knew very little of the northern packs, and less still of wherever Jiva had settled, so he was unaware of how different life truly was there compared to life in the Court. There was little desire in him to go far from the kingdom he ruled over now, as tired as he was becoming. He had been aging quickly since his first birthday; it had only gotten worse when he had accepted his first leadership role. Now, the dog King was tired, wary more of than not of how his body was surviving.

He nodded briefly, eyes downcast. "I heard briefly of your father's injuries, but I have yet to see him personally. How is he doing?" For a moment, he wondered if that was all that was troubling his grandson, but it did not seem likely. He doubted that Jiva would have only heard of his father's injuries through Orin, knowing that the young boy would likely prefer to see his father in person. "Is there something else troubling you, Jiva?"

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread