Tell me more
[html]
Word Count :: 312 OOC: end was written like 3/4's asleep XDD sorry i still lub you.

“Oh yes, I am very much. It suits me well. Their customs are different, but I let instinct work its way around that. And we sleep in dens though, I suppose it’s not much different for me at least.”

Jiva said grinning a little. The subject sadly changed into something far different and his smile faded trying not to let it show too much, but he shook his head at the question.

“He’s going to try and escape that Hotel if he hasn’t already. He seems rather unhappy about staying inside.”

He said. The silence that followed was one of contemplation. He looked at his grandrather before he asked what was wrong. He looked away again. not for fear of what he’d say, but because he really was getting use to the hierarchy of New Dawn, it was far more respectful never to look another wolf in the eyes.

“Its... the attack. It was up north and there have been numerous ones. My mate Palaydrian was one of them, and then another of our pack members was attacked twice. It’s not entirely safe up north it seems. Even my father was attacked, and he won’t tell me who the damn killer is. Which angers me so much!”

His eyes flicked to Vigilante’s and then looked down and he sat not sure what he should do. He was not his father in any kind or revenge department. Nor was he the best at a fight anyway. He put his hand through the sides of his thick mane. Worried, not sure what to do about the whole situation that sat before him. He came thinking he’d have some kind of good news to give only to find out something pretty bad.. He hated it. Badly. Why couldn’t others just leave it be?

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread