Letting myself look the other way
[html]
Word Count :: 368 Blah post for you <3

Enchanted she couldn't take her eyes from their small, seemingly helpless forms; which was surprising considering how so far from maternal she was with pups. As soon as she saw them she knew she wanted one and knew even more that Nier's face would be... interesting if she brought home yet another stray animal, although how Ciaran would respond to another cat around the pack she wasn't quite sure, her interaction with her dark knight's cat was somewhat limited and her opinions of him based more of what she told then first hand experience with Nier's friend. Keeping the smile upon her lips she listened to the males words, interest sparking at the mention of writing and somewhat in the herbs, although she was more then adapt at acquiring her own.

The male continued, speaking words foreign to her and gaining more respect and interest, for one had to have some form of intelligence to speak more then one tongue. “It is a pleasure to meet you Levent” the words were purred, the golden librarian trying her best to mimic his name as he had spoken it as to not speak it wrongly. “And likewise Wilson” her smile remained the same beaming one even as it was directed towards the cat, although quickly her attention returned to the kittens as they were mentioned, lips pulling apart and a small intake of breath as one came forward, almost melting her heart as he rubbed against her outstretched hand. “Oh my, you are simply adorable! You said they were up for trade...” blue eyes flicked down to the black kitten and back to the male as she considered if this was truly a good idea, for she currently had little or worth aside her books, herbs and Mai. Mai! “I'd be highly interested in adopting this little bundle as well as the writing supplies you mentioned perhaps? I carry little on me aside from herbs, but back in my pack I have books and dyes” she withheld mention of her mare, not sure on the worth of a kitten or supplies and hoping her less dear items could be used to bargain over Mai.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread